Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Best Friends!

Here are some cute pictures of Jonah and Owen.  These two were meant to be wild and crazy together. They are two peas in a pod.  And...they look like twins!  Love these little rascals!





Erin and I thought it would be a good idea to travel to
Memphis with these two wild men PLUS Jonah's baby brother, Taylor.
I'm not saying it was a bad idea, but it was a looooong trip!
Owen was sooooo excited! We even got to pick Jonah up at school!
Erin and I had fun talking and we had lots of laughs over these two.






Overall, it was a good trip.
We got to see Grandad and CeCe
and Jonah got to see his Babba and Papa Rick.

Not pictured...
Baby Taylor screaming his little head off.
Owen, Jonah and Baby Taylor screaming their heads off at the same time.
Owen throwing food.
Jonah throwing his cup.
Hitting.
Arguing.
Eating. Eating. Eating.
Hearing "It's my turn" a million times.
High winds blowing us all over the interstate.
The two blondies pointing and staring at a family at Steak and Shake.
Arguing over the car seats.
Head banging in the car seats
because one of them made a weird squeaky noise.
Jonah saying, "I WANT THE iPAD!" in his scariest voice.

But look at these two cuties...
seriously, how cute are they?