Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

The rest of the week...

Here are some other things Owen and I did this week...
He got a new Christmas train for our Christmas tree.
Justin put the whole thing together and we realized
it was too loud, cheap and the track was way too big.
So we are going to take it back and get a smaller, more expensive one :)

We watched train videos on the computer.
We watch A LOT of train videos.
I think we have seen all of them. 

We checked out a ton of Christmas books from the library!
I had so many the lady actually sighed when I came to the checkout counter.
Some of these are books we have purchased and some are from my classroom, too.
Look at all of them! It's 46 total...yes, I counted.  I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

Owen got a new flashlight from Mo.
Owen loves his flashlight!
He eats with it, we use it to read books, and...
he falls asleep holding it.
Sleep tight, sweet boy!