Owen and I had our weekly shopping trip this morning, which took a little longer than usual. We had to get some extra stuff since we have been out of town and we had to get lots of things for Owen's birthday party...Yay!! We also had to spend some extra time in the toy department. He even tried out a cute little radio flyer tricycle!
He was so sweet the whole time. He stayed in the cart for over an hour while I shopped and served meals on wheels including, but not limited to...a McDonald's cheeseburger, raisins, peanut butter crackers, fruit snacks and milk. He could not have been any sweeter. I let him get out to ride the tricycle and he even climbed back in the cart when I said it was time to go. He was playing in the car as I was loading the groceries. When I sat down in the car, he was sitting right next to me on the console. He said, "Hi Mama!" with a big grin on his face and then he put his arm around my shoulder and just looked at me. I thought my heart was going to melt. Man...I love that kid.