Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 months old!

Owen is 5 months old today! I can't believe it!  Everyone always told me this time would go by so quickly...and they were so right.  I can't believe five months have gone by since the day Owen was born.  It seems like just a few weeks ago we were bringing him home from the hospital and getting adjusted to each other.  Now I can't imagine what life was like without him. 

I am so thankful for this year that I am getting to spend with him.  I know he won't remember it, but it has meant the world to me.  I am trying to make the most of everyday I get to spend with him.  I can't imagine how much I am going to miss him when I go back to work next year.  But for now, I am going to keep enjoying every second we have together.  I have to go...he is waking up from his nap.