Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

This moment

The other morning, Reed and I were walking into National Fitness and all of a sudden, he just stopped and held up his hand to me. I grabbed it and he started walking again. I thought my heart would melt. I had to take a picture so I wouldn't forget this moment.

I pray that God continues to give me moments just like this every day. I know I am right where I need to be and right where God wants me to be. I pray that God will give me a desire to stay here until Reed starts Kindergarten. I pray for peace and contentment about my decision. I pray that I won't just make a decision to stay home, but that I will enjoy being here, embrace being here and truly love being here, the way I have in the past. I pray that God will give me moments just like this to melt my heart and make me realize that there is no place I would rather be than right here with this special little guy.