Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Happy Birthday, sweet Reed!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest little guy I know...the one with the messy bed head, the biggest hugs and the cutest puckered up lips...the one who loves trains and trucks and can name way more construction vehicles than I can...the one who has the sweetest voice I've ever heard...the one who loves hapuh, sharm a Sean and applesauce pouches...the one who says "what do-Ning, Mama?" and melts my heart...the one who loves, loves, loves to be held by his Daddy...the one who sways back and forth and says "shake booty!"...
the one who loves to sing and play hide and seek...the one who loves to be just like his big brother...the one who says his name is "Owie" and can tell you he is two years old. Today, he finally is. Happy Birthday, sweet Reed. We are so glad you are here. We love you more than you could ever imagine.