Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

8 months! How did this happen?

This post was originally titled "7 months! How did this happen?". But I never got around to writing it, so I had to change it to 8.  I honestly cannot believe this little guy is 8 months old.  Eight months! That's almost A YEAR!  How could this be?  We just brought him home from the hospital last week.

I don't even know how to describe how much I love this little guy.  He is so sweet, so cuddly, so affectionate, so happy, so content and so completely addictive.  I just can't get enough of him.  When he laughs, his whole face lights up and his eyes sparkle.  His laugh is so contagious. When I hold him close and his little body melts into mine, my insides literally feel like they are melting...I love him that much.  I cannot imagine not having him here.  The other day I asked Owen if it was weird to think about what it was like before we had Reed and he said, "I don't even remember that.  It feels like he's always been here."  We can't imagine our lives without little bug. He is precious beyond words and we love him more every single day.