This is Owen playing with his Leap Pad when our power went out.
He wanted to make a spot right next to the door...pretty smart!
Now, he has switched to the iPad...
Owen and Sock Monkey ready for church!
Owen and Grandad on the boat!
I took these pictures when it was raining!
I love, love, love rain at the lake!
Owen took this picture of the water...pretty good!
Owen and Mommy so cozy at the lakehouse!
Jean came to the movies with us!
We went to see How To Train Your Dragon,
which Owen didn't like...I don't blame him :)
He said it was a "MAD" movie.
Apparently, the man behind us didn't like the movie much, either...
or maybe it was the camera flash he didn't like. Oh well!
After splashing in all of the puddles in the parking lot,
we had to literally pour water out of Owen's rainboots.
Then we changed his clothes and came home
for a snack...
and a "happy" movie...The Little Engine That Could :)
My sweet, happy little guy!