Owen is a boy. He is ALL boy. He runs around and plays all day without stopping. If he is awake, he is moving! He's not big on cuddling, unless he isn't feeling well. He is a sweet little guy, but not one to show affection too often. If I try to sneak in a hug or a kiss, I usually get a reaction along the lines of, "no Mama give me a kiss!" But every now and then, he surprises me . At least once a day, sometimes more, I get a cuddle and some sweet words from my perfect little guy. Usually before naptime or bedtime, he will lay his head on my chest and say, "I love you, Mama." And it makes me feel like my heart could literally burst out of my chest.
Here is a picture that captures a sweet moment when my boy of all boys literally makes my heart melt. It's a picture of Owen and my Dad holding hands, both sound asleep. Life doesn't get much sweeter than this...