Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What in the world has Owen been doing?

Owen has been busy....oh so busy! He has been to Poppy and Nana's, Grandad and CeCe's, Dollywood, Christmas parties and a New Year's party. He has helped me cook, bake, wrap presents and he has unwrapped oh so many presents. He has done Christmas crafts, snowman crafts and gingerbread crafts and he has eaten more chocolate chips and tasty treats than I can count.  He even got to play in a little bit of snow for the first time this year...hopefully, there will be more to come. Owen has been so busy having lots and lots of fun...here are some of my favorite pictures...

Owen fell in love with this dog that Mo and Jean gave him last year.

Owen even slept with his dog! So sweet!

Mo and Jean gave Owen a bag of money for his piggy bank...what a present!

Owen and I made some very fancy napkin rings.

I love the way Owen colors.
He really concentrates on certain parts
instead of scribbling all over the page. 

Markus supervised our Christmas week activities.

Owen (and the dog) sorted beads.

Owen loved looking at all of our Christmas card pictures.

Owen helped me make Justin's lunch.
He LOVES helping!

Owen and Eli decorated gingerbread cookies.
When I say "decorated", I really mean ate icing and sprinkles
and then ran around the house.

Owen decorated gingerbread houses and cookies
with Parker, Bailey and Reilly. 

He tasted some icing there, too. 

Owen and Reilly played Nana's iPad.
This is Owen trying to be patient and wait for a turn.

We met Poppy and Nana at Dollywood to take Owen to
The Polar Express show.  He loved it!  When the train came on the
big screen, he yelled, "WHOA!!!" and everyone in the
theater started laughing.

Owen hugged all of the reindeer as we were
leaving Dollywood...so sweet!
As you can see in this pic, we tried out the
monkey backpack.  Owen loved it!
He kept saying, "Mama, hold my tail!"

Owen fell out of love with Christmas dog and in love with Snoopy.
This is actually my Snoopy, so it is really neat for me to
see Owen with him. My Mom cries every time she sees a picture. 

Just thought this was a cute picture...

Owen opened presents on Christmas Eve.

Owen built a tower with his blocks from Aunt D.

Owen played his new fishing game.

Owen made a tent on CeCe's treadmill.
He even took his shoes off each time he pretended to go to sleep.

Owen helped CeCe make lots and lots of muffins and cookies.
He preferred the cookies, naturally.

Owen visited the "big train".
We have to do this everyday when we are
visiting Grandad and CeCe. 


It got really cold, so we waited for the train in Grandad's truck.
Snoop was there too, of course. 

Owen went to Starry Nights at Shelby Farms.
He really loved the lights, but I think the best part is
being out of his car seat. 

Owen went shopping in Grandad and CeCe's  pantry.
He even paid for his groceries and got a receipt. 

Owen took a nap with Grandad and Snoop.
Owen took lots of naps with Grandad. 
Owen played with our new iPad. 
Snoopy supervised :)
Owen and Snoop checked out the snow. 
Owen got all bundled up and played outside in the snow.
Love him in this hat! I just want to squeeze him!
Mommy got cold, so Owen played with some
snow inside. 
Owen and Chiannah made pizzas together. 
Owen had breakfast with some friends. 
Owen went to a New Year's Eve party at Poppy and Nana's house. 

Owen colored a picture for Mo and Jean.
I love this so much, I almost just kept it for us.


Looking at the snow with Snoop.
The pictures somehow got out of order and I have run out
of naptime to fix them :)