Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I learned this Halloween

1.  Your child doesn't have to look stupid just because it's Halloween.
2.  If you call something a "tasty treat", your child will get really excited.
3.  Unwrapping Hershey's Kisses is pretty hard for a 2 year old, but soooo worth the trouble.
4.  IHOP gives away some HUGE pumpkin faced pancakes for Halloween.
5.  Owen likes M&Ms...and Snickers...and Twix...and suckers...
6.  Owen doesn't like to touch the yucky stuff inside of a pumpkin...neither do I.
7.  Peanut Butter M&Ms just might be better than Reeses Pieces.
8.  It's okay for your child to wear Crocs and socks with his costume...why not?
9.  If you tell Owen he is going to a Halloween party after his nap...he will not want to take a nap.
10. If Owen eats a cookie with icing and sprinkles at Baby Bookworms, he WILL run around the library laughing and screaming as soon as the sugar kicks in.

Hope you learned a lot this Halloween...I sure did.