Today, we got home from the library and we were getting ready for lunch. Side note...we went to the BIG BOY storytime today and Owen did great! He sat in my lap and listened to the stories just like the older kids. I was so proud of him. He didn't run around the room even once...I had gummies in my purse, just in case. Anyways...back to the story. I was getting lunch ready and Owen had decided he wanted to eat at his big boy table. So he went ON HIS OWN and got a placemat and brought it to the table. I watched quietly as he carefully unfolded it and tried to get it straight on the table. Then he said, "get one for Mama" and he went and got another one for me. He brought the second one to the table and spent just as much time on it as he did the first. He ran his hand across it and tried to make it so straight. He even tried both placemats in a few different places to find the one he liked best. He decided he needed a little break from his tablesetting, so he went to wash his hands "big boy", which means he doesn't need any help. When he came back, he got two napkins and put one on each placemat. Then he turned around and looked at me with the biggest smile on his face...he was so proud of what he had done. And as I looked at the placemats, each turned a different way, one strategically placed in a corner, the other hanging off the side of the table, I couldn't help but cry. He had worked so hard to make it just right and he had done such a great job. I looked at the table, gave him a big hug and said, "It's perfect!" And I meant it with all my heart.