Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Owen's Friday Birthday...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, sweet Owen.
Happy Birthday to you!

Here is a recap of the events on Owen's actual birthday...
Owen had cinnamon rolls for Birthday Breakfast...

He got a few new trains...

He tried the ice cream cone cupcakes...

He was very excited about the cupcakes...

He helped CeCe and Mama make more cupcakes 
for the party...

He was such a cute little helper!

We also went to the playround, had pizza for lunch and had a Cat in the Hat movie night, all of which I did not take pictures of...oops!  In case you didn't notice in the pictures, Owen stayed in his pajamas literally all day long!  He did not want to get dressed that morning...he kept saying, "No Mama take jammies off!"  He wore his jammies until he took a bath...and then put more jammies on. He really knows how to make the most of his special day!  It's not a bad idea, really.  I think I might stay in my jammies all day on my birthday, too.

...sappy post will be coming sometime soon...I have a lot of updating to do!