Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Movie Night!

Okay, so I am so excited about Movie Night, I can hardly stand it!  I absolutely love watching little guy movies and I have been waiting for Owen to be big enough to watch them with me. So we thought we would try it out this past Friday.  Our ottoman has a pull out bed inside it, so we made a bed right in front of the tv...even Brady got to watch with us. It was perfect!  We had on our jammies and we even popped some popcorn.  We found The Little Engine That Could at Redbox.  I knew it would be perfect, since Owen loves trains.  We figured he would watch for about 30, maybe 45 minutes.  He watched the whole thing!!  We couldn't believe it!  We had such a great time and I can't wait until Friday so we can do it again!