Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another month...

I can't believe another month has gone by.  I just posted Owen's 14 month picture and now he is 15 months old! We have been so busy lately!  Here is a look at what Mr. Owen has done over the past few weeks...

He played with his friends at a Christmas party...

He saw Santa...

He sat on Santa's lap and was not very happy about it... Why do parents always make their children do this?  It's always such a big deal to take your kids to see Santa.  Everyone is always asking, "Did you take him to see Santa?"  "Did he get his picture made with Santa?"   
I don't think kids like Santa...they always look like this in the picture...


He helped Mommy make a cheesecake...

He "cooked" while Mommy made another cheesecake...
he also ate a significant amount of sugar, but I didn't get a picture of that...


He also had his second haircut last week, but I didn't take any pictures.  
He was pretty upset the whole time, so I was just trying to distract and comfort him. 

He went to Chilhowee Park with a bunch of his friends to look at the lights and go on a carriage ride.
It was very cold...  

He played in the snow...

He hid some Christmas presents...

He learned how to smile for a picture :)