Owen dressed up as a monkey for Halloween...he was so cute! He was in his monkey suit practically all week. We went to the library Wednesday and Thursday, two Halloween parties on Saturday, and a trunk or treat party on Sunday. He was such a trooper even though it was a bit warm for a fleece monkey suit :)
We did lots of fun things during the week of Halloween! We carved one of our pumpkins.
I dressed Owen in an old t-shirt and no pants!! preparing him for the big pumpkin mess!
But he wanted nothing to do with the pumpkin carving.
He was much more interested in having a Goldfish snack with Brady.
This is a picture from Baby Bookworms on Thursday, when Justin came with us. We went on Wednesday when Jonah and Laurie Kate were there but I forgot my camera.
Is he not the cutest monkey you have ever seen?
I love this picture of him watching Miss Linda while she is reading a story.
He loves her!
This is Owen at Bass Pro for the Halloween festivities. He got his picture made with the Peanuts gang!
I don't know why, but this picture cracks me up! I love how he has his hand on Linus' shoulder. Too funny!
These are all of our dressed up friends at Seth and Sarah's party.
It's hard to get this many kids looking at the camera. Especially when you are facing the sun!
Owen got to pet horses and donkeys at Miss Amy's party. How fun!
Apparently, the horse was having a pretty good time, too. It looks like he is smiling for the picture.
It was quite a big week for the little monkey!
I have to post this picture, even though it has nothing to do with Halloween. Owen is no longer afraid of the Robot. In fact, it is his new favorite toy. As soon as he spots it, he says "Bot" and presses the button. If he is awake, the Robot is vacuuming! We can't charge it unless he is sleeping, because he won't let it stay on the charger. Too funny! I'm not complaining...at least my house will be clean :)
