Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My lunch date

I guess I have a lunch date everyday, but today was extra special.  We went to Baby Bookworms at the Library, which we always do on Thursdays.  Then we went to Market Square and had a picnic.  I don't know if it actually qualifies as a picnic, since Owen was in his stroller and I was sitting at a table beside him, but that's what I am going to call it because it sounds more fun :)  The weather is absolutely beautiful today, so I thought it would be nice to pack our lunch and eat outside, just me and my little guy. Then we went back to the library, got a library card, and checked out 15 books!  I am super excited about checking out books.  I am not sure Owen is as excited as I am, but he will be one day.  I love reading books to him and I am so excited about all of the new books we have to read now.  Then we can return them and get a whole bunch more! Yay!  It's the little things in life that make my day :)