Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, sweet baby!

Dear Owen,
This past year has meant more to me than you will ever know.  I am so thankful that I was able to spend this special time with you.  I have enjoyed being with you and I am absolutely amazed at how much you have grown.  You started out a tiny baby and you have grown into a little boy. You are crawling, walking all over and even driving your little car!   I thank God for you everyday.  I am so thankful that He brought you into my life and I am thankful that He chose me to be your Mom.  I can’t think of anything I would rather be.  Your smile and laughter warm my heart.  You mean the world to me and I love you more than you could ever imagine.  I hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday!

Love, Mommy